Thursday, May 31, 2007

Our New Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Ok, here's the story. I came home one day and there was a dog sitting on our carport. It came over and greeted me when I got out of the car, wagging it's tail and very excited to see me. I was only home for a minute then took off again, thinking the dog would go home and that would be the last I saw of it. Wrong! When i got home a couple hours later it was still there. We left her outside that night and thought for sure she would be gone by morning. Wrong again! We got up the next morning and she was right there to greet us. We checked around and nobody knew of a dog in the area that matched her description and Erica checked she sherriff's office logs for the next week for anybody reporting a missing dog, but even with all of our searching nothing turned up. So, we decided to keep her. She is the most loving, sweetest dog that is constantly craving attention. She is very gentle and great with the kids, there doesn't seem to be a mean bone in her body. About a week after she showed up, we took her over to my parent's house to play with their dog. While we were there, the kids brought out a tennis ball and gave it a toss. To my suprise, she already knew how to play fetch. She absolutely LOVES it. So, here is the latest addition to our family. Her name is Jada.

PS. And for the record, since she showed up, I have taken 17 ticks off of her!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a very sweet dog :)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home